How do I play Sand Art?
Designed to be suitable for people of all abilities and appeals wonderfully to children with learning difficulties. The calm and repetitive nature of sand art, coupled with pre-cut, pre-glued sections means that anyone can be a great sand art artist.STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
1. PEEL - Use sand art skewer to peel off top yellow paper, to reveal a sticky background.
2. POUR - Pour coloured sand over the sticky area.
3. TAP - Tap off the excess sand into sand art tray.TIPS:
1. Pour sand starting with the darkest colour (black).
2. Glow-In-The-Dark sand: Don't forget to leave some areas for this fun part. Pour all at once in the end.WARNING!
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Keep items out of reach of young children. Not suitable for children under 3 years.OUR SAND ART COLOURED SAND IS CERTIFIED:
- Safe For Children
- Uses Organic Colour Pigment
- Conforms to International Safety Standard EN71 and ASTM D4236
Proudly designed in Melbourne, Australia from local and imported components.
How do I shop online with Sand Art Workshop?
Step 1: Select the products you wish to purchase by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Step 2: When you have selected everything you wish to purchase click the ‘Checkout’ button.
Step 3: Complete your purchase by following the steps and paying for your purchase.
Business purchases and wholesale queries will be contacted for business ABN.
Follow ups will be provided with business access to discounted wholesale price and Sand Art Workshop marketing materials.
We provide complete art & craft play and marketing solution for businesses, children services, retailers, online and brick & mortar stores. We supply to all over Australia so do not hesitate to contact us wherever you may be located.
For more business collaborations, contact Mae 0468 882 232.
Contact us now.